Serving New Mexico
HAVE YOU BEEN INJURED IN
An Oil Field Accident?
Steps For Getting Help For Oil Field Injuries
- Notify Your Supervisor – You have a very limited time to report your injury to your supervisor, usually under 24 hours.
- Seek Medical Attention Immediately
- Documentation – You need to get documentation and a written report of the accident.
- Witnesses – Make sure to collect witness reports if you can and list all the witnesses.
- Evidence – Take photos of where the accident occurred and anything else that may have lead to it.
- Account – While everything is fresh, you write down the entire incident with as many details as possible.
- Legal Help – Contacting legal help as soon as possible will help ensure that your rights are respected and you get the help you need.
Commercial Vehicle Accidents
Commercial vehicle accidents happen daily in New Mexico. You must have a legal team that will fight for your rights and compensation.
18 Wheeler Accidents
When an 18 wheeler is involved in an accident on the New Mexico roads it can cause injuries, damage, and death. Speak to a lawyer to know your rights.
Drunk Driver Accidents
Drinking and driving is not only illegal it’s deadly. We know that these accidents happen multiple times per day in New Mexico and you must be protected.
Want to learn more about how we help fight for you?
Does The Oil & Gas Field Have To Be Dangerous?
Whether you are working fracking crew, offshore, or in a refinery, you have probably know someone that got hurt. Starting with the first unexpected blowout at Spindletop in 1927, workers rights have been taking a back seat to oil and gas company profits.
You work really hard to provide for your family. You don’t ask for much, just for what is right. But they let you get hurt and now you are struggling to provide for your family.
- Pipeline Rupture
- Drilling Accident
- Oil or Gas Fire
- Slip and Fall While At Work
- A Car Collision While Driving to or From Work or the Field
Death is always looming in the oil and gas industry yet you or a loved one went back into the belly of the beast to do right by your family. If you were injured due to the carelessness of your company, why wouldn’t you fight to get every single penny that you deserve? Ornelas & Serna Law will fight for you!
If you mention oil and gas field related accidents, people will quite rightly think of fires and burns. But if you have spent time in the field, you know there are a bunch of different ways you can get hurt.
- Broken Bones
- Skin Irritation
- Lung Damage
- Head Injuries and Concussions
- Back Injuries
- So much more…
You might not expect just how many bills there are if you are injured. These can include:
- Hospital Stays
- Lost Income
- Doctor’s Office Visits
- Time Off From Work
- Mental Health Costs
- Loss of Future Earnings
- Pain and Suffering
Do My Injuries Qualify For Compensation?
You may have asked yourself this question. Don’t rely on guessing or your company’s lawyers and doctors, rely on a law firm that has your best interests at heart. Ornelas & Serna Law will make sure to examine your injuries and see if you have a case. You deserve to be all right again. Trust us to get you there.
Do not wait for your injuries and bills to pile up further, call Ornelas & Serna Law today!